 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2477 (-5)
  Re: Moonbase Connector (Purists beware!)

(...) Thanks, Adrian! Dave! (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Moonbase Connector (Purists beware!)

(...) Yes, the standard used to be 8 bricks high, but was changed to 10 to provide more clearance for trains and monorails to go under moonbase connections. Adrian (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Moonbase Connector (Purists beware!)

(...) I built this connector a long time ago and never got around to designing the base that's supposed to be attached to it. Anyway, do I remember correctly that the Moonbase Module standards were changed a while back? I seem to recall that floor (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  CG Batman film using virtual LEGO (was: CG Batman Film using non-LEGO)

(...) I'm glad you posted this as I've been thinking of doing the same but couldn't decide if it should go anywhere other than .clone-brands. That being said because of your question below (and my answer to it) I'm going to cross-post this to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

  Re: CG Batman Film using non-LEGO

(...) Thanks for posting this link. A little bird told me about the film, but I didn't think to link to it here for some reason. I wish my work computer had Quicktime, because I still haven't been able to view the movie! (...) MegaBloks doesn't make (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact