 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2476
Re: Moonbase Connector (Purists beware!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:27:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
It's simple, but utilitarian:

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/module.jpg

I envision it as an entryway to a module specializing in the research of alien
technologies, perhaps.

I built this connector a long time ago and never got around to designing the
base that's supposed to be attached to it.

Anyway, do I remember correctly that the Moonbase Module standards were changed
a while back?  I seem to recall that floor of the connector used to be eight
bricks high, but now it's ten.  Was eight bricks the standard at one time?

Thanks for any info.

Dave!

Yes, the standard used to be 8 bricks high, but was changed to 10 to provide
more clearance for trains and monorails to go under moonbase connections.

Adrian