 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2457 (-5)
  (canceled)

  The Confounding Nega-Bloktrix

I've been painting new versions of the (URL) Deadly Spaceman> for years, one for each time a new edition of BrikWars gets posted. But QuikWars' mascot (a Warfang figure from Mega Bloks' first-year Dragons sets), on the other hand, has until now been (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX) !!

  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) X-Posting to .Pirates in the good-faith interest of sharing information. FUT back to ot.clones only. An anonymous tipster, who previously helped with some (URL) TMNT info> has stepped forward again to provide (URL) link,> exactly as I'd hoped. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) That's plenty! Thanks for this excellent info--I'm really intrigued by the Pyrates line, because it looks as though the minfigs have knees and elbows and possibly ball-and-socket shoulder and hip joints. I only wish that MP had given more (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Rights to Spiderman..

(...) You make a good distinction between film-character and comic-character rights, but it might not apply across the board in this case. Although LEGO did indeed have the tie-in rights for the Spiderman films, it appears that MEGABLOKS has (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact