 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2434
2433  |  2435
Subject:
Pokemon Mega Bloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 00:04:40 GMT

I was in Meijer over the weekend with my Nephew and was browsing the isle as
always. They had many new Mega Bloks products including Pokemon Balls that had
Mega Bloks inside. There are 4 different kinds to find. He got Pikachu that can
evolve from Pichu. The packaging is great and the little figures turned out
quite cute. There is even a game with blocks that you can play to battle your
friends.

They also had new dragon sets with collectible masks, and others with magnetic
fire. They had one Marvel set of The Thing in a collectible head. The pieces
inside were a mini Thing figure and you could make a Fantastic 4 Flyer.

They are expanding their line and look to be doing a great job of it!

I am trying to contact my Mega Bloks sale rep to get more info and pictures. I
will keep you informed.
Bill Connick