 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2401
Re: BTR sets at a dollar store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:15:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ray Sanders wrote:
BTW, in case anyone cares...  a few of the smaller Built To Rule sets (Hasbro ?)
were spotted at a Dollar General the other day. These may be new stock or old
stock. That particular store is not one that get to frequently, so I'm not sure.
There was no price on the box, but I would guess $3-$5.

Thanks for the news, Ray.  In my town, Dollar General stores are a
dollar-a-dozen, so I'll check around and see what I can find.  I've seldom had
much luck with discount store LEGO or clone finds, but every so often a set or
two pop up.

If I can find a definite price I'll let everyone know.

Dave!