 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2385
Re: Clone brand review - Diablock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:39:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Isaac Yue wrote:
<http://redbeanstudio.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=220
<http://www.redbeanstudio.net/clone/diablock/box3.jpg>>

Twenty-three dollars?  Is that correct?  That's quite a price tag for such a
small set.

Assuming it's a "dollar" amount from the "$" sign, I can find 8 different
"dollars" (really more like 7 since the Bermuda Dollar appears to be based on
the US Dollar):

US Cost | Country
======================
00.70   | New Taiwan
02.96   | Hong Kong
13.97   | Singapore
16.33   | New Zealand
18.02   | Australia
19.26   | Canada
23.00   | Bermuda
23.00   | USA

Hong Kong price looks plausible... The rest look a little pricey, except for New
Taiwan, which seems to me like it's probably too cheap.

DaveE