 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2337 (-5)
  A Plea for Info

For no particular reason I'm working to assemble as comprehensive a list of MegaBloks sets as I can manage. So far I'm only concerned about the following data fields: Set Number Theme (Blok-Bots, Alien Agency, ProBuilder, etc.) Set Name Year of (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A new clone brand?

(...) It's not a company called c3 ... that's the name of their building blocks line. The company name, Art Asylum, is not a new or small toy company... they've produced the popular "Minimates" line of 'block like' action figures (similar to (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Dragons Sets

I can't find anything online yet, but my local Target had two copies of set 98001 Fire Ghost Dragon on the shelf. It's one of a series of four sets, judging by the pictures on the box. The sets are numbered 98001 through 98004 and represent Fire, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Bloks gets Marvel License

(...) Interesting! Do you have a link to this info? I'm surprised that LEGO would enter into a contract in which the other party had rights of termination, but such contracts surely exist. Thanks for the news in any case. Dave! (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A new clone brand?

(...) Hi Avery: We've had some discussion of these here, but not too much, owing (IMO) to the fact that the product line is still fairly new and has only released a few sets. Here are a few relavant links to give you a sense of general opinion: (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact