 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2336
Re: A new clone brand?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:52:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Avery Christy wrote:
I have not seen any past postings about a clone brand called C3.

The company must be a small toy company, I have not heard of it before.

It's not a company called c3 ... that's the name of their building blocks line.
The company name, Art Asylum, is not a new or small toy company... they've
produced the popular "Minimates" line of 'block like' action figures (similar to
"Kubricks") as well as the absolutely fantastic Starship Legends line. They
created the new C3 line to complement the minimates line (mostly for Batman).

I'd suggest checking out their website, but it's never updated. Check out
www.americandreamcomics.com instead; they tend to have updated articles about
Art Asylumn. At least more so than AA's own website!

Mark