 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 226
    Best Lock instruction scans (Re: Best Lock Adverstising —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Have they been out long enough to be out of production on some of the sets already? Seems to me (and I ain't speaking for anyone else, just myself here, you have to decide for yourself what is right, no matter how clear cut it seems to me) (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Best Lock instruction scans (Re: Best Lock Adverstising —Dave Schuler
     (...) Despite our Bicentennial Man issues 8^), I agree with you here 100%. I'm pretty sure that all the Best-Lock sets available to date are still available, if not still in production, so it probably isn't cool to scan the instructions yet. What (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Best Lock instruction scans (Re: Best Lock Adverstising —Tony Kilaras
   Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <386C3EE6.E1AEFDDE@v...er.net>... (...) sets (...) As you may or may not know, I don't concern myself with copyright issues. I'd just like to see Best Lock (or Megablocks or Tyco) instruction scans if anyone has (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)