 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2241
    Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories —Paulo Renato
   (...) Hi Ed, To tell you the truth, as clone goes, I only know MB and Tyco (and a handful of non-compatible brands, like Tente, etc). Tyco did have a very nice fitup (0). MB's is not so good, but it is improving. Now (1) the large round holes in the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories —Ed Andrews
   (...) Here's what I've found thus far concerning Oxford / Shifty / Brick brand. They appear to owned by COKO. (URL) (Tianjin) Toy Co.,Ltd. is a solely American-funded enterprise established in CHINA specializing in producing and handling COKO (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.color, FTX)