 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2232 (-5)
  Re: Custom helmet and armor (fantasy style)

"Isaac Yue" <isaacyue@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:I1Kwpr.1to@lugnet.com... (...) Studio>. (...) some (...) Absolutely fantastic Issac. The only comment I can add is make sure you get them on sale sooner rather than later :) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Custom helmet and armor (fantasy style)

Hi all, Here is something new from (URL) Red Bean Studio>. Please visit my website to see more pictures: (2 URLs) Still very much a work-in-progress at the moment, but I thought I'd share some preliminary pics with everyone here. Your (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Odd MEGABLOKS set on Ebay

What the heck is (URL) There are more things in Eurasian entertainment than are dreamed of in my clone philosophy, but I've never even heard of these "Luffy" and "Shanks" characters. That's a spiffy three-wheeler, though. Dave! (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  New Command Ops sets

Haven't seen them on the shelves yet, but here you go: (URL) White Ops Whitewash> (URL) Secure the Dam> Even though they're not complete structures, I like that some of the recent MEGABLOKS sets include buildings, or at least the bombed-out shells (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) The Oxford stuff on www.etamiya.com doesn't look to be that discounted on the retail side, let alone any shipping. The set off of eBay shows to be from Hong Kong, but must only include surface mail for $10 S&H. I've ordered from overseas (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact