 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2232
Re: Custom helmet and armor (fantasy style)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:40:16 GMT

"Isaac Yue" <isaacyue@btinternet.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

Here is something new from <http://www.redbeanstudio.net/ Red Bean • Studio>.
Please visit my website to see more pictures:

<http://www.redbeanstudio.net/
<http://www.redbeanstudio.net/images/wanda/gondorian1.jpg>>

Still very much a work-in-progress at the moment, but I thought I'd share • some
preliminary pics with everyone here. Your comments/suggestions will be
appreciated. Many thanks!

R. B.

Absolutely fantastic Issac. The only comment I can add is make sure you get
them on sale sooner rather than later :)

--
James Stacey
------