 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2222 (-5)
  Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

I recently made this posting in the "Building" forum, (...) Better yet, classic light and dark grey! Anyway, does anyone know of resource that inventories current clone parts and colors? Thanks. (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Minimates JLA found!

Hi All: I just grabbed the Minimates "Batwing" set at KMart, of all places, for $19.99. With just 110 pieces, it's not a great bargain, but I wanted to be the first kid on my block. They also had the "Bat-Glider" set for $9.99, but I didn't pick (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Just a heads-up

(...) Gladly! Since I know nothing of trains, I couldn't comment on the accuracy or merits of the set, but I figured I'd get some feedback from the resident trainheads! If I see it in any stores, I'll give another heads-up. Dave! (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Just a heads-up

(...) Verry eeeenteresting. Looks to me to be about a 12 wide perhaps? It certainly might have some good parts to cannabalize. I like the fact that someone else is trying break into this market-- should keep TLC on their toes where we want them;-) (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Just a heads-up

(...) Looks a lot like the Canadian Pacific #2816 - I got a chance to ride behind that very train (double-headed with Minneapolis' own (URL) #261!>) July 3rd. I have pictures of both locomotives here on my desk... :-) JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact