 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2193
    Tente-a-plenty! —Steve Scott
   Heads up for all Tente collectors....I'm selling off a chunk of my Tente collection on Ebay: (Link may need to be converted back to a single string if it wraps onto a new line). If all else fails, search for seller ID: misbi (URL) lots starting at 1 (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        (canceled) Frank Filz

        Re: Tente-a-plenty! Frank Filz
   (...) Please confine auction announcements to lugnet.market.auction per (URL) the Terms of Use> (See Discussion Group Terms and Conditions item #11). Auctions of clone brand products are allowed in lugnet.market.auction so long as they are (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)