 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2190
Re: Minimates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 19:23:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
This month's ToyFare magazine has an article on the upcoming Minimates JLA
stuff, complete with new pictures:

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/toyfare/TF20040511-onsale.cfm

There don't appear to be pictures online, unfortunately.  Also, I only had time
to glance at the mag at the store, so I didn't catch a projected release date,
but it's worth taking a look if you see the issue.

Dave!

I guess you have seen this little fellow...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36557&item=5902224547

Hmm... Not quite as curvy as the real-life Ms. Alba.

I'm not a great fan of the minimates figure design, so when the JLA kits finally
appear in retail outlets, I'll be buying them for the overall sets, rather than
for the figures.

Thanks for the link, though!

Dave!