 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2187 (-5)
  Re: Minimates

(...) I guess you have seen this little fellow... (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Market for clone sets?

(...) Interesting! Are the clone pieces LEGO-compatible, or are they slightly off-size, like Tente? I confess that I've never seen a brand stamped "toy," so this is news to me. Would it be possible to post a scan of one or several of the clone (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Market for clone sets?

I picked up a "grab bag" of Lego at a garage sale yesterday. Most of it was Lego, but there were a lot of 'clone' pieces as well -- each stamped with the word "toy". (Aside from some discolouration on the white pieces, these clones are very good (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Minimates

This month's ToyFare magazine has an article on the upcoming Minimates JLA stuff, complete with new pictures: (URL) don't appear to be pictures online, unfortunately. Also, I only had time to glance at the mag at the store, so I didn't catch a (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Coko castle set on Ebay

(URL) you go.> I don't know the seller, and I won't be bidding. Coko has a few sets very similar to this. I own one of them, but I'm not sure if it's this one. In any case, elements of note are a bunch of 1x4 and 1x2x8 arch bricks, as well as a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact