 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2187 (-10)
  Re: Minimates

(...) I guess you have seen this little fellow... (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Market for clone sets?

(...) Interesting! Are the clone pieces LEGO-compatible, or are they slightly off-size, like Tente? I confess that I've never seen a brand stamped "toy," so this is news to me. Would it be possible to post a scan of one or several of the clone (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Market for clone sets?

I picked up a "grab bag" of Lego at a garage sale yesterday. Most of it was Lego, but there were a lot of 'clone' pieces as well -- each stamped with the word "toy". (Aside from some discolouration on the white pieces, these clones are very good (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Minimates

This month's ToyFare magazine has an article on the upcoming Minimates JLA stuff, complete with new pictures: (URL) don't appear to be pictures online, unfortunately. Also, I only had time to glance at the mag at the store, so I didn't catch a (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Coko castle set on Ebay

(URL) you go.> I don't know the seller, and I won't be bidding. Coko has a few sets very similar to this. I own one of them, but I'm not sure if it's this one. In any case, elements of note are a bunch of 1x4 and 1x2x8 arch bricks, as well as a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can anyone identify this part?

(...) Thanks Dave! but I fear I'll be a disappointment - all my clone parts (most of which have come hidden in ebay or BL lots) are consigned to the "curiousities" bin. Of course if anyone wants to pay shipping, I'll gladly send it to you but I only (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Can anyone identify this part?

(...) Hmm... And here's Tim protesting too much... Watch out, LDraw--I predict that Tim's certain to come out of the clone closet in the near future. Dave! (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Can anyone identify this part?

(...) I guess its true what they say ... hope springs eternal! ;-P -Tim (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Can anyone identify this part?

(...) It's Tyco. And we clone fans are always happy to welcome a new convert! Dave! (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Can anyone identify this part?

(2 URLs) Looks like a clone to me, but I've no idea what exactly it is or where it came from, can anyone tell me? ROSCO (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact