 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2185
    Market for clone sets? —Glen Gower
   I picked up a "grab bag" of Lego at a garage sale yesterday. Most of it was Lego, but there were a lot of 'clone' pieces as well -- each stamped with the word "toy". (Aside from some discolouration on the white pieces, these clones are very good (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Market for clone sets? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Interesting! Are the clone pieces LEGO-compatible, or are they slightly off-size, like Tente? I confess that I've never seen a brand stamped "toy," so this is news to me. Would it be possible to post a scan of one or several of the clone (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)