 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2176
  Longshot requests

Does anyone happen to own any MEGABLOKS catalogs from the early to mid 90's, specifically including the Dinosaur sets from that period? I used to have one or two, but I can't find them and fear that they're lost for good. Also, does anyone have a (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Longshot requests

(...) Actually, those "Wall" sets were my very first Megabloks sets. Before them (which came in a huge long box), I had seen similar sets in carry bags, but didn't think they had enough bricks to be worth it. I think they had the same amount, but (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)