 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2170
    new MB —Jeff Szklennik
   I was in Brook's drug store in Keene, NH 2nite & found 2 of 3 new $4 MB sets: a yellow space fighter, & a lime green dune buggy; they didn't have the third set (shown on the back of the boxes), a red mini sub. Cool sets Jeff (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: new MB —Dave Schuler
   (...) Was this one of them? (URL) set is worth the price for the trans-yellow canopy alone, IMO. Thanks for the heads-up. And you're still a stinker for getting the A-10 set (which *still* hasn't arrived in my area!) Dave! (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: new MB —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) No, that came in a baggie at Toys 'R' Us with 2 other small vehicle sets I forgot to post about (apologies): (URL) (I've NEVER seen the red imagination bucket B4, but it looks SWEET!) So there's 6 new sets, the most recent being the small (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)