 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2152
  Some clearance items @ Big K

I would guess that the offerings vary widely from store to store, but the two Kmart stores in my area have a handful of MEGABLOKS and BTR sets on clearance, as well as a few of That Other Brand that shall remain nameless in OT.Clone-brands. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)