 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2143
  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) I note with additional interest that the box says "Showcase Series," as if this might be the first (i.e., the flagship!) of a new subset of the ProBuilder line? I wonder what else might show up in that series. Upon further review, I'm a little (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) Hey, stupid--the Ford GT, for one, is part of the Showcase Series. Get your facts straight before you post! Dave! (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) Yeah, this is the point in the story where that other company is going to be outside the city gates where there's weeping and gnashing of teeth. Yep--I'm on my way to buy my first MB set. It looks beautiful! And if there are more 'Showcase (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB Enterprise

(...) Yeah I know what you mean. Of course the UCS Star Destroyer suffers "droop" so it would almost be funny if this did as well. While it might be a little "chunky" I am guessing we could easily come up with a brick and slope solution to the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)