 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2125
  Some cool info

Found these while browsing: (2 URLs) Lion> (URL) theme battleship> I'm looking for more, though the database isn't the most search-friendly. I figure there must be more, but I haven't found them yet. Dave! (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Some cool info

(...) Could you elaborate on what this is. Those links have crashed every browser I tried. (Must not be dial-up friendly) The name 'galaxy theme battleship' really has me curious. Might this be related to the new smaller scale stuff? If the price to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Some cool info

(...) Sorry to psych you out, and sorry about the troublesome links. I'm at work, so I don't know how the links would work with dial-up, but that might be the problem. Anyway, the "minifig" link is to the patent document for the original MEGABLOKS (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Some cool info

(...) Ah-ha. (...) Odd? (...) Ok, thanks for the clarification. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)