 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2107 (-5)
  Forthcoming MEGABLOKS ventures

According to (URL) there’s an animated DVD slated for Fall 2004 based on the Dragons product line. I watched the trailer without sound (due to workplace constraints), and the CGI looked to be on par with most other stuff I’ve seen (which is (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Not just another Mega Bloks vs. Lego article

(...) ...snip... (...) Wow! I had no idea those were the numbers in the preschool block market. Kevin (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.quatro, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Not just another Mega Bloks vs. Lego article

FUT: lgunet.mediawatch One person could create an account like "lugnet" with a password of "lugnet" and then post that they had done so here. This would enable everyone from Lugnet to sign-in with the same UN/PW. "Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.quatro, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Yes. (Re: Yes or No: Is MegaBloks doing Star Trek?)

(...) Gaaah! I posted my other reply just moments ago. Please disregard that one. Dave! (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Yes or No: Is MegaBloks doing Star Trek?

(...) I can't find anything, alas; not even a clear link between "Star Trek" and "MEGABLOKS" or "Ritvik" anywhere. This could be supercool or super-lousy, depending on how it's executed. I'll keep searching for more info. Where did you see the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact