 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2104
Re: Yes. (Re: Yes or No: Is MegaBloks doing Star Trek?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:41:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Kevin Johnston wrote:
I wrote:
I saw a barely-credible report that they showed a 1701-D with Picard figure at
Toy Fair this week, for summer release.  None of the sites I've seen have any
coverage, but that's hardly surprising.  Does anyone have any positive (or
negative) information to add?  Please share!

OK, I saw a credible report this morning (no pictures though).

http://www.toymania.com/toybuzz/

Gaaah!  I posted my other reply just moments ago.  Please disregard that one.

Dave!