 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2100
  Yes or No: Is MegaBloks doing Star Trek?

I saw a barely-credible report that they showed a 1701-D with Picard figure at Toy Fair this week, for summer release. None of the sites I've seen have any coverage, but that's hardly surprising. Does anyone have any positive (or negative) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Yes. (Re: Yes or No: Is MegaBloks doing Star Trek?)

(...) OK, I saw a credible report this morning (no pictures though). (URL) - search for Trek; but it will scroll off within a couple days and is just a brief blurb. The respondant, Rob, co-runs the site is 100% reliable. It is one set, the D, with (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Yes or No: Is MegaBloks doing Star Trek?

(...) I can't find anything, alas; not even a clear link between "Star Trek" and "MEGABLOKS" or "Ritvik" anywhere. This could be supercool or super-lousy, depending on how it's executed. I'll keep searching for more info. Where did you see the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Yes. (Re: Yes or No: Is MegaBloks doing Star Trek?)

(...) Gaaah! I posted my other reply just moments ago. Please disregard that one. Dave! (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)