 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2042 (-5)
  Ninja Turtles

(URL) did anyone know that Mega Bloks has the TMNT (Ninja Turtles) license. The Turtle heads can easily be placed upon a minifig body…and they look awfully detailed and full of character too! Kinda interesting, --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Dave, I have built a few apparatus that used one or two clone elements here or there, but nothing turned out good enough to photograph for my site. Probably only 1 in 5 apparatus that I build ends up on my site. Even though I'm not a purist, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Out of curiosity, have you built any fire equipment that includes clone elements? If so, could you post pictures? If not, your stuff is still pretty darned cool. Dave! (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: BTR on sale at Target, and a review

(...) (URL) Here's> a rendering of some of these elements, for the edification of the viewing public. More to follow. Dave! (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  BTR on sale at Target, and a review

Sorry for the sketchiness of the price details—I didn’t have a writing utensil, and I was in a hurry. BTR sets: the small sets are ~$6.00 (down from about $7.50) and the larger sets are similarly reduced. BTR doesn’t offer the best piece:price (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact