 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2007 (-5)
  Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Megabloks

(...) Any chance you could tell us the prices? (...) That would be nice. (...) Thanks for the heads up. I have been waiting for this line since I heard about them. Very cool. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Megabloks

This past weekend I got sets 1402 Radical Ramp (comes with Raphael [red headband], Donatello [purple headband], foot soldier, & go-kart) & 1411 Battle Shell Bridge (comes with Michelangelo [orange headband], Leonardo [blue headband], foot soldier, & (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Coko Brand (Was: LEGO vann över Biltema...)

(...) Eric Hampusgård wrote: (...) No, they won't. I find Coko to be one of the best clone brands. They snap together very well. There were just two things that made me disppointed. 1. The minifigs are a disaster; no friction at the hips make them (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mega Play Mega Bloks

These look pretty cool to me! Not for me at my age, but if I were far younger I think it might be hard to resist hassling my parents for some of this stuff. (2 URLs) At a store I went to there was a display showing how the stuff could be used to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mmmm, Thanks Dave (was Re: What color?)

(...) You're very welcome, and thanks again to everyone who's expressed support or interest in my little obsession. On the other hand, you won't be thanking me when I start demanding that you convert the clone section of Port Block into LDraw... (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact