 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1995
  Any info on DDR clone PeBe?

Hi! Does anybody have any information about the East German clone brand PeBe? The official web-site is about the least informative web-site I've ever seen (www.pebe.de) - and I've only been able to find very little other info on the net, like this: (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Any info on DDR clone PeBe?

(...) Hello Arne, I could help you because I'm growing up in East German (GDR). And for many years I used LEGO and PeBe together. I neither seen a fan page nor a official web-site for this. The connection isn't as stable as LEGO and there aren't (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.de)