 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1986
1985  |  1987
Subject:
Clever little online game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:16:14 GMT

The official MEGABLOKS website offers this online game reminiscent of Army Men. I’ve only played it briefly, but it’s a fun little diversion in which you must locate various pieces of equipment, such as those found in the various Command Ops sets.

One nice feature is that it appears that you don’t actually “kill” the enemy soldiers, because after a minute or so they stand back up and rejoin the fight. I guess that the big Humvee-mounted gun is set on “stun.”

Dave!