 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1932
  Re: MB quality

(...) Obviously, you have to keep taking samples until you agree with me. (...) Then that's unfortunate indeed. In the past, I've insisted that quality is on par with LEGO, but I have to admit that differences certainly exist. The great Sea Wolf (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MB quality

(...) <snip> I was looking thru my pieces last night and sure, TLC has been exemplary lately, but I recall (strokes chin thoguhtfully) that when Samsonite was the authorized maker and distributor of LEGO, at least for Canada, in the early '70's... I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)