 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1927 (-5)
  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) Spaceballs the flame-thrower, the kids love that one. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) Mmm, troll food. Go find a site that is dedicated to old Ford trucks - note: NOT old trucks in general, but Ford specifically - and see how freely they intersperse their discussions about Chevy. This is a Lego site. Suffer. James (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: MB quality

(...) How many samples do I have to take? It's representative enough for me, since it wasn't my first bad experience.... I've tried MB several times and always have been, in the end, disappointed with the quality. I have limited resources (of time, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

Y'all are ignoring the obvious fact that you never made a person talk in a particular place at a party because he was drinking Pepsi. You didn't for example say: "Go talk in the bathroom while you are drinking Pepsi." There's a personal and slightly (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) When the patent falls to public domain, the right of exclusion is over. That's the law. The protection of IP rights was never intended to extend into infinity -- not even theoretically, esp. not theoretically! That some are being given the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact