 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1912 (-5)
  MB quality

(...) Does the nuclear sub with sound element count as being within "the last two to three years"? That set, partially completed (the hull was about 4-5 rows of bricks high) crumbled under its own weight when extended 1 foot off the edge of a table (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) I agree, my dear Lord Insanity. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) The last 2-3 years being the operative phrase there. Prior to that, well... (URL) read here.> That said I agree that within the last 2-3 years Mega Bloks has improved significatly. On a scale of one to ten I would say Lego is a 9 and Mega (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) Gee, how can I put this politely...I guess I can't! But... You, Mark, are in a newsgroup called "off-topic.clone-brands." Whereas your considered opinions are encouraged, your flat out clone-bashing is not. Now, I'm not the boss of you -- but (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) lol, whatever. It is its fitting the bricks are dirty - no matter how they got dirty, or what got them dirty *its fitting they are dirty*. Stop trolling!! Geesh, do you never get tired of this? People like you really make enjoying Lugnet hard (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact