 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1874
    Re: A serious clone question —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) "Yes" to what question? In that despite whatever Terry may have said, almost no one makes a fuss about non-lego bricks? I understand the sequence of the fuss, which honestly, is neither here nor there to me. (...) I'm saying does a side need (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: A serious clone question —Terry Prosper
     (...) No, of course you don't need to take sides. To me, there are 2 separate issues here: 1-Was my answer to the theorical question from David stated in an offensive way towards anyone? 2-Was Hop-Frog's comments abusive? This IS a storm in a glass (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: A serious clone question —James Brown
   (...) Yes to the question I didn't snip. Sorry if that was unclear. Snipped further for excessive clarity. (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)