 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1823
  Re: New "stone" brick sizes in Dragons sets.

(...) That's fantastic! Is there any way you can post a scan of the 2x2 and 1x2 bricks? And did you happen to see a $4.99 Vorgan tin? I've only spotted the knight-style tins so far, but no Vorgans locally. By the way, does the demon dragon mutant (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New "stone" brick sizes in Dragons sets.

(...) I don't really think thats needed. They are identical to the 2x4 bricks except for the sizes. (...) Nope haven't seen those but I have definitely been looking. (...) No but it has a 'snap shut' jaw, hinges in its shoulders so they can move out (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New "stone" brick sizes in Dragons sets.

(...) Vorgan tins now available at Target (Orlando, FL at least). I picked up 4 yesterday. I was also able to find the Daigar (sp?) Castle at a local Walmart for about $77 this weekend. Wish I had room at the house to set all of these up at the same (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New "stone" brick sizes in Dragons sets.

Found the Fire Mountain set at Target today. On sale for 14.99. They also had Sea Dragon for the same price. George (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)