 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1800
    Re: Apocryphal Blacktron revisited —Richard Marchetti
   I particularly like 3 and 4, 5 seems a little unfinished somehow because of the semi-open cockpit space. I'd like to see the other side of 3 and I think 5 would be fairly easy to improve. Are you missing a CAD version of a certain trans-yellow (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: Apocryphal Blacktron revisited —Dave Schuler
   (...) Strangely, #3 was something of a rough draft to play with a different leg articulation and toe design, though I'm pleased with its overall appearance. I like #5 in general, but those Blok-Bots faceplates are a pain to render, so I went with (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)