 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1771
Re: Stikfas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:00:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti wrote:
Okay, I was a little quick to post the last one...

Here's a picture of the weapons tree:¬
<http://www.stikfas.com/images/products/available/AFK6/AFK6_06.jpg>

See how some elements are not so big?

From a friend of mine who owns both, Stikfas weapons fit almost perfectly in
minifig hands, almost as if by design.  The scales are going to be off since a
Stikfa is 3 inches tall, while a minifig is half that, but they will fit just
fine.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com