 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1769
1768  |  1770
Subject:
Stikfas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:47:15 GMT

Hey:

Does anyone know if Stikfas accessories work with Lego? Some accessories would be too large, obviously -- but some looked like they might work.

See these example sets:
http://store4.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1747_19948422
http://store4.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1743_26852328

I saw the knight figure at TRU this evening...

-- Hop-Frog