 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1702 (-10)
  Re: Part Name Suggestion?

(...) If I were looking for that part, I would look for the keyword "gate". So I think you'd better have that word in the name. "Gate checkpoint with yellow stripes" is not so bad I think. Perhaps "Checkpoint gate with yellow stripes" is better. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Part Name Suggestion?

(...) Well, that's unexpected; the domain name changed from one day to the next. Here's the corrected link: (URL) Thanks again for looking. Dave! (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  GI Joe clone brand?

(URL) anyone have any info? Dave! (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Byggis auction

(URL) Not my auction, and I won't be participating. The seller's in the UK, so consider the shipping costs if you're bidding. I have this set, oddly enough. You won't believe how lame the dinosaurs and vehicles are, but the bricks themselves are (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Part Name Suggestion?

(URL) is a checkpoint barrier from the Hangar 18 set in the Alien Agency series. The filename is c010113a.dat owing to its dimensions, but I'm stuck for a good part name. Currently I'm using "Gate, checkpoint with yellow stripes" but I'd be grateful (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shapes of things to come

(...) SNIP (...) I like the silver/gray truck with race car: (URL) first i thought it was all one piece body like some of the other car sets (yuk), but nope, its pieces! Jeff (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shapes of things to come

(...) As soon as they become available, I recommend that everyone purchase at least one copy of the set featured at the lower left of this page: (URL) wheels and tires are very nice. I'm also intrigued by the re-issuing of these sets: (URL) new (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shapes of things to come

(...) If you want a better look at some of the upcoming Megabloks sets, head on over to Marz Distribution: (URL) Enjoy! Ken (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Shapes of things to come

(URL) Maxwell was kind enough to send this image to me, and he asked me to give it a good home. Thank you Paul for a tantalizing look ahead! Dave! (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New ProBuilder Set?

(...) stuff I'd like to see in greater quantities from MB. I could see wanting more of those stackable ladders, those are cool. I'm not looking at one right now, but I think it has a wood pattern molded into the element. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact