 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1677
  Anyone familiar with this brand?

(URL) I've never seen it in person, but some of the sets look cool. At a glance I'd say they look to be compatible, and some of the elements appear to be from the same (or similar) molds that the now-apparently-defunct brand Block-Men used. If I'm (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Anyone familiar with this brand?

(...) Very interesting. Depending on compatibility and quality those could be very useful. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Anyone familiar with this brand?

Cobi is a Polish company. Try (URL) for their home page & click on the English flag for an english version. Some of the models look cool, but I just don't know how to get them. I do believe that they bought the Block-Men molds. Paul (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Anyone familiar with this brand?

(...) Whoa, these are awesome! I must acquire some... Thank you very much for the link! Dave! (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

hi im from poland i did touch those bricks if you wanna know something - ask :) pixel "Dave Schuler!" <dschuler@federatedinv.com> wrote in message news:HCF9yt.nM3@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)