 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1665
    Knock-off sets on Ebay, with various end-dates —Dave Schuler
   Not my auctions, and I won't be bidding: (URL) offer these with caution, because they include quite a few of the parts that likely caused the recent patent infringement lawsuits in China. Note that the sellers are located in Hong Kong, so (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Knock-off sets on Ebay, with various end-dates —David Eaton
   (...) I liked this one: (URL) the item, really, but the description: "LEGO Compatible 0029 Horrendous Castle Set" Who markets their auction as "Horrendous"? :) DaveE (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Knock-off sets on Ebay, with various end-dates —Kevin Salm
   (...) In the past I have considered buying the "homestead" sets because they look to contain some cool and cute pieces that Lego does not yet make or decorate quite like those shown on the clone boxes. My fear is that the contents of the boxes do (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)