 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1661
  Re: MegaBloks site updated

(...) I've been mulling this over with another clone fan, and we've decided that we can't decide if they're cool or not, until we actually see the sets. I'd hope the recent glowing success of the Galidor line would demonstrate that the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: MegaBloks site updated

(...) that (...) Doh' (...) See, the Blok-Bots drive my crazy. They almost always include a really cool looking mini-fig but then there is no way to get more without getting a lot of unwanted Blok-Bots. I wish they would make more sets like the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)