 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1657
Re: Promo MegaBloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 05:17:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
Found this site sort of by accident.  The product doesn't seem
cost-effective for the average consumer, but it's a cool idea nonetheless...

http://www.giinteractive.com/cgi-bin/search.pl/giintsearch?f_success=cat_block • s&e_groups=blocks&f_sort=catpages

In fact, I would gues that the item in this auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3403571940&category=25328

may have been produced by the same company.

Come to think of it, I snagged a Dell promotional set on ebay a few years
ago.  It was nothing but a handful of black 1x4 and 2x4 bricks, with a decal
to simulate the front of a server.  I wonder if that was likewise from the
same company.  Hmm...

   Dave!

That actually looks kind of cool.  How do you know they are Megabloks though?
-Mike Petrucelli