 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1640
  Re: Apocryphal Classic Space

(...) These pics are really well done! I am impressed with how familiar and yet how different these ships are from 'Original Space'. Well done! (...) Then consider me a 'nutter' I love the ships as posted above but I collect LEGO bricks--this is my (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Apocryphal Classic Space

(...) Thank you very much! My first "dark age" occurred back in the 70's between the ages of 5 and 8. My reintroduction came with set 924/987, so Classic Space has naturally always been a favorite theme. (...) Again, thank you! But the punchline is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)