 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1589
1588  |  1590
Subject:
MB 2-Go sets #s 9114, 9115
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:51:22 GMT

See them here: http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/misc/2-Go.jpg

These sets are only "okay" as a build experience, and the "Dune" mecha kinda
sucks actually (the leg design is quite useless) -- BUT...

...these sets are amazing for parts packs!!!

Check it out:
Trans-red, and trans-yellow detailed canopies
Yellow wing elements
Black wing elements (new to me at least)
Black cone, large
Black cones, tiny
Trans-red whip antennas (in the superior MB style)
Black whip antennas (again, in the superior MB style)
Etc.

I have to recommend each for the respective parts included.  I paid approx.
$5 USD each for them and they come with an improved version of the carrying
case (in the sense that these could conceivably hold your elements without
cracking open and spilling their contents all over the place).

-- Hop-Frog