 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1555
Re: new Mega Bloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:07:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
I work at Wal*Mart & I saw a new flier which showed a S.W.A.T. team set & an
army set. Each set appeared to have 4-5 figs, a small car-like vehicle, a
helicopter & a large tank-like vehicle.  I believe it will be available the
week of Nov. 23.

  Do you know if these sets come in a plastic suitcase-like carrying case?
Last year, KMart had a SWAT and a Military set much like what you're
describing, selling for between $20 and $25.  Did the SWAT set have a
bomb-disposal robot vehicle?
  Thanks for the news in any case!

     Dave!