 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1552
  Re: Part name suggestion?

(...) Very nice parts. But what are they? I don't know, never seen them before. Are they some generic technical looking gadgets or where are they used? /Tore (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Part name suggestion?

(...) I think they're just miscellaneous doodads. The Oxford parts are used on the top surface of the Tank (Set 15000) and look like some kind of winch or something. I thought I had scanned a picture of tank, but now I see that I didn't. One of the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)