 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1550
    New Mega Bloks —Paul Maxwell
   I stopped by Kohls last night for the 50% off Mega Bloks sale and found a new ProBuilder set. #9724 Bradley M2A3 with 260 pieces for $9.99 (I got it for 5). It is the same color as the new tank, but the camo is a sticker for this one. I havn't built (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)