 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1550
1549  |  1551
Subject:
New Mega Bloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:49:42 GMT

I stopped by Kohls last night for the 50% off Mega Bloks sale and found a new
ProBuilder set. #9724 Bradley M2A3 with 260 pieces for $9.99 (I got it for 5).
It is the same color as the new tank, but the camo is a sticker for this one. I
havn't built it yet, but it looks cool. Also it has new machine guns.

Also, on the back of the instructions, another new set is shown... #7909 Black
Eagle... another fighter jet, but in black.

Friday I saw the Dragons Challenge (chess) at Target for $49.99, and the tin
top is different from the Dragons Tower (also $49.99).

Paul