 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1522 (-5)
  Re: Off-topic.clones: I wish TLG would have made this part!

(...) I should have shown the underside of the cover, since it has three studs like a 2x4 plate. The brick in the front left corner is a '2x2 slope 45 inverted' with four grooves and a "stepped" body style. This already appears in the clone library (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Off-topic.clones: I wish TLG would have made this part!

(...) No, if they were clear, they'd make fantastic headlights of 60's style cars. /Tore (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Off-topic.clones: I wish TLG would have made this part!

(...) great, as do the grooved bricks. Aren't those grooved bricks almost identical to something some trainheads customized from regular bricks? I assume the main utility of the plates Tore wanted are as some kind of rotating attachment points. Is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Off-topic.clones: I wish TLG would have made this part!

(...) Here you go: (URL) parts all appeared in the 15000 Tank set, along with a sort of cloverleaf turntable top, a 2x2 plate corner, and several 6x8 plates. The latter two are already modelled, but I'm still polishing off the turntable. There are (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Off-topic.clones: I wish TLG would have made this part!

(...) That's the big question. The brands have enough overlap of distinctive elements to make me think that, at the very least, the brands have access to the same molds. Blok-Tek (aka Brik-o, I believe) also shows some of the same parts. In (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact